DIPTYQUE 600G CANDLE
The Baies irresistible freshness of a bouquet of roses, sweetened with blackcurrant leaves.
The Feu de Bois (Wood Fire) iconic scent evokes the smell of an open fire in the hearth: the wood crackles as flames slowly consume the logs, releasing their dense, smoky scent.
The Roses provides a scent of a bouquet of fresh roses, blooming in the heart of winter. Their scent saturates the air with fresh, flowery notes.
The 34 Boulevard Saint Germain is fresh, green and distinctive notes of moss and crushed blackcurrant leaves mingling with floral notes, enhanced by spices and underscored by the richness and warmth of woods and balms.
Tips for Use:
- Light all three wicks at the same time so that the candle burns evenly.
- When using the candle for the first time, leave it to burn for 2 or 3 hours, until all the wax has become liquid on the surface.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm).
- We recommend airing your interior after burning a candle.
- Be sure to centre the wick in the wax after each use for consistent consumption of the wax.